The GearAmerica Difference:
- BE PREPARED FOR ANY OFF-ROAD EMERGENCY with the GearAmerica ultimate recovery strap, which is specially designed to help you tow your vehicle and protect trees at the same time. As a result, you can recover your car 100% hassle-free.
- LAB-TESTED FOR UP TO 35,000 POUNDS (17.5 TONS), so you can rest assured that Gear America's universal 3” x 8’ tow strap with heavy duty with hooks will help recover even the heaviest trucks, jeeps or any other off-road vehicle without skipping a beat.
- A HEAVY-DUTY TOWING STRAP FOR HEAVY WORK. Gear America's snatch strap features heavily reinforced end loops, 2 movable Neoprene sleeves for maximum protection as well as a special, military-grade webbing, which is wear, tear, mildew and UV-resistant.
- PROTECT THE TREE WITH OUR ALL-IN-ONE ANCHOR SET,which includes 2 adjustable protective sleeves, a convenient hook and loop tie to keep the strap rolled plus a premium storage bag so you can save trunk space!
Gear America's Tree Saver Winch Strap, also known as a Rigging Strap or Tree Trunk Protector, is designed to rig your winch line to a solid object, such as, well you guesed it - a tree. You'll need a D-shackle or clevis to attach the looped ends of the strap together and attach your winch hook. These ultimate straps are specifically designed to handle the high capacity of winch pulling.
So why do you need our Winch Strap? First, it helps protect a tree you'd be using as an anchor from damage by the winch rope. Using wire rope directly on a tree trunk will damage the tree and possibly kill it. And remember, we want to respect and preserve our trails so we can keep them open, and not killing trees is part of that.
However, GearAmerica Tree Saver Winch Straps aren't just about tree preservation, they're about Safety. You NEVER, ever want to wrap a winch line around any anchor and hook the line back onto itself. This is a dangerous practice that can lead to rope failure, and that is obviously a very bad thing.
Another great way you can use Gear America's Winch Strap is a Y-Strap Bridle between 2 recovery hooks to balance out any shock-load to your vehicle's recovery points during a recovery operation. Just insert your Gear America Tree Saver Winch Strap into the loop of a GearAmerica Tow Strap and center it, then attach the Winch Strap's reinforced loops to two different recovery points on the vehicle, effectively forming a Y. These great technique distributes the shock to two rather than one tow point, protecting your vehicle.
- 35,000 LBS (17.5 US Ton) Breaking Strength
- 12,000 LBS (6 US Ton) Working Load Limit
- Length: 8 feet (2.5 m)
- Width: 3 inches (75 mm)
- Elongation: < 7%
- Material: Polyester, Neoprene
**PLEASE NOTE: Overland Gear Guy is an authorized dealer for Gear America. We do not service Gear America product warranty claims. All warranty claims for Gear America products are to be handled through Gear America, not Overland Gear Guy.
GEAR AMERICA PRODUCTS ARE EXCLUDED FROM DISCOUNTS AND/OR COUPONS.